Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Direction for a New Year


Hey, out there! How do you like this new idea? I thought maybe it would be nice to interact a little more. Maybe you think getting an e-mail every five months is enough. Well, talk back to me and let me know.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharn,

I think you've done an exceptional job this year. For some reason, information just seems to flow to and through you. I think we dare not discontinue the newsletter. At the same time, I think this is a great idea as well.

Unknown said...

Sharn,

I think you've done an exceptional job this year. For some reason, information just seems to flow to and through you. I think we dare not discontinue the newsletter. At the same time, I think this is a great idea as well.

Anonymous said...

very very cool idea!! (ya didn't think you would find ME on here would you? -lol)

rofl__sarah

Matt said...

Ok, so somebody left me out of the loop on the "marshall connections," I smell a conspiracy. Then again, all Marshalls have keen noses.

Unknown said...

Whats up yall??? This is bobby checking in. Any news that is wanted from my half of the world will be readily provided if asked. Peace out! lol jk