In just a few days, my family and I are heading to the wonderful sunny state of Florida. We are excited. Don't you wish you could join us? I wish you could and I wish you would. This year I'm finally going to get rid of my bitterness toward Bruce Varner for not taking me to Disney when I was eight. I went forward to the altar and gave up all my bitterness! :
- We have a choir outreach--we will be singing for the Mt. Prospect Christmas Parade this Sat. We are one of the groups of carolers along the parade route. Please pray that it will go smoothly, that we will be a good testimony, and that we see some fruit.
- This Sunday night Timmy is singing for his first Christmas Program and he is elated about the prospect. He's been practicing the songs with vigor, along with Zach, who is equally vigorous. I will be video taping it, and maybe (if you ask) I will upload it to youtube.
2 comments:
Jess & I sure wish we could be there in Florida with you guys, but we'll do it another time.
Have fun.
Great job, Matt. It would be great if everyone would post their own families' news. Your little guys are adorable. Florida at Christmas? Haven't you had enough of that? :-) Hee,hee Have lots of fun on Space Mountain and come and see us sometime in the Adirondacks. I'll post some photos of the place here as soon as possible.
Post a Comment